[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Sat Feb 1 22:09:02 CST 2003

Joacim Melin <listor at melin.org> writes:

> Though I no nothing about space shuttles, I wonder if the airforce
> would use an aircraft in active duty built 1981 ?  As far as I know,
> the Columbia was built around that time, but I might be wrong in both
> cases.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I admit I was navy, but I flew win aircraft A LOT, I mean a
*LOT* older than 1981.

Okay, this was in the early-mid 90s, but still. I'm talking 1960's
builds, and even a liberator. (once, and it isn't a US service aircraft,
but it is an active duty craft)

As for the conspiracy- shit happens, sometimes people help it along. I
cna't tell, but the assumption that something had to come from outside
isn't a given.