[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

dave dave at cca.org
Sat Feb 1 17:51:59 CST 2003

ttlchaos at randomc.com writes:

>And what I'm surprised no one here has mused over yet -- wasn't there a review
>of the Shuttle code sometime in the early 90's that found tons of potentially
>serious bugs in the flight software?  What if yet another one wasn't found
>and contributed?

Never heard that. Everything I've ever heard about the space shuttle
software is that it's formally proven, line by line, and is probably
the most reliable software ever written.

The programmers involved actual deserve the title: "Software Engineer",
unlike 99% of the hacks that claim it.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------