[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Feb 1 17:28:58 CST 2003

On Saturday, February 1, 2003, at 05:11 PM, Michael Free wrote:
> Yes, more than just coincidence. We should declare war on all forces of
> terrorist foam. Foam is evil!
>
> This was a tragic accident. There was nothing that could have been
> done once
> that tile was damaged, they didn't have the capability to spacewalk
> out and
> repair it. What was done was done.

   So they knew they had problems and just had to come down anyway?  I
don't buy it.  They could've gone to ISS and hung out there and awaited
another ride home.  Sure, a difficult proposition, but better than
losing the ship and crew.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                 "Rubber duckies *are* important."
St. Petersburg, FL                            -Doc Shipley