[rescue] looking for I/O board sun ultra enterprise

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Sat Feb 1 06:57:05 CST 2003

Hi,

I've rescued a Sun Ultra Enterprise 3000 from which CPU/memory/clock
board/disks were stolen. I've mailed about this thing before.

I've been able to get a processor board (2x 250MHz, 256MB), a clock
board and some disks. Now the POST won't complete if the 501-2749
I/O+Graphics board is in the system. This board has had some beating as
well, so maybe it's broke. Without the board, POST completes but then I
have no access to disks nor network.

Does anybody know where to obtain an I/O board (e.g. a 501-2749)? Can't
find any on ebay.

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"