[rescue] Cheap SCSI drives. SCA/1.6/50GB

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:30 CST 2003

Looking on pricewatch, I've see this same drive
available for $56.00 (free shipping)... an even
better drive, as the one I see on pricewatch is 10K RPM !

Great Minds
800-595-8288
909-479-0431  Corona, CA

Wow have the prices on these things dropped !

I think I may just go out and get two for my Ultra 60.... and
do mirroring across them....

-- Curt