[rescue] Pricing Question

Magnus Hedemark magnus at yonderway.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:44 CST 2003

William Barnett-Lewis wrote:

> Sun Sparc Ultra 10 - (Sparc II; 33 Mhz/440 Mhz), 256 mb/512mb/1 gig ram,
> 9 gig/20 gig, CD-ROM, Floppy, Keyboard, mouse, 20" monitor (Model
> GDM-5010PT). Quantify available = 30 systems.

Anywhere from $100 to $300 depending on the actual configuration (range
given reflects config options that you listed as variables).  The
monitor is close to a freebie.  They are too expensive (and delicate) to
ship, and I often get these for free (with the "seller" glad to find
someone that can use a monitor with a 13W3 connection).