[rescue] I did not know that...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Aug 30 10:32:26 CDT 2003

I have an Ultra 10 here that I bought as bad/troubled with a
Creator 3D UPA in it.... and I had similar issues.... I simpy
removed and reseated the framebuffer and all was well.

Your Creator card may not be bad... it just may not have been making
proper contact.

And since we both had similar issues I'd have to say a hosed UPA can
really screw up a sparc :-)

-- Curt