[rescue] analog routers...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 28 08:49:08 CDT 2003

All my xSeries IBM servers (all either 340 or 342) have
a serial port in the back labeled "Management".  This
is in addition to the two "normal" serial ports on the
back of the units.  I've never used it but have always
assumed that they were for serial console use.  I've
always planned on getting a serial terminal and a small
terminal server to use with them and leave the KVMs to
the Win32 boxes, just never got around to it.

/KRM