Noise and Hearing (was Re: [rescue] Re: Throw another packet on the server...)

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sun Aug 24 15:43:35 CDT 2003

> The phrase "Fear and loathing" suddenly comes to mind.  :)  Hunter S.
> Thompson, where are you now?

.... somewhere in Colorado last I heard. He writes a column for ESPN now
from his compound in Colorado. Since you guys are talking about
motorcycles, as your lawyer I recommend you pick his Hell's Angels book,
he joined a hell angels chapter for like a year since he was writing a
book about htem and he felt he needed to do the research in situ.