was Re: [rescue] Gigabit Ethernet

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Sat Aug 23 23:31:38 CDT 2003

Loki had business operation issues that would have
killed them even if they had decent sales (which they
didn't.)  I don't believe the market is large enough to
support the linux game market.  Maybe in a few years,
maybe never, either way i'd hate to be the one trying
to get VC for a company like Loki.

I used a few of their games, and i never had the
limited resolution issues though... wait a minute, now
that you mention it, i believe i did with SOF.  UT and
Q3 were fine though.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/