[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Fri Aug 22 12:42:49 CDT 2003

You went to a Front 242 show and DIDN'T go into the mosh
pit?  Sheesh....what was the point?
A lot of fun can be had in one of their mosh pits...esp with people
shouting the lyric Benjamin
quoted....I saw them when that song came out....

Earl
(yes,  when I saw them,  I wasn't wearing preppy clothes...
lots of black, black jean vest with skull buttons....not that I
resemble that any more....)