[rescue] u2 drive trays

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Aug 22 09:47:50 CDT 2003

"PCI-XIO carriers", What is that?  I'm guessing some
kind of PCI to XIO bridge other than the PCI card cage,
but i didn't know those were available.  Cool.

That would be a mean, well connected (and well heated)
box.  Would definitely need the silver handle power
supply for that one.

/KRM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 08:19:27 -0500