FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Fri Aug 22 08:26:09 CDT 2003

I think he's an idiot savant, really good at marketing
and seeing pretty things in his head, really crappy at
managing projects, people, and not being a dead beat
dad.  It's just that he is so good at the first two
they make up for all the other failures.  I've never
met the man in personally, but every single thing i've
read about him pretty much paints the same picture, and
he's had a *lot* of crap written about him.

It may not be accurate, but every time i see what i
consider to be a design fuck up on an Apple, i picture
him as the most probable source of the source of the
problem.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/