[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 08:11:43 CDT 2003

--- Benjamin Gardiner <cvisors at carnagevisors.net> wrote:

> Benjamin
> --
> one you lock the target
> two you bait the line
> three you slowly spread the net
> and four you catch the man
>
> Front 242 Headhunter

Front 242 - I saw them in London years ago... They beat the crap out of
Emulator IIs on stage - they also had some mechanical trigger devices,
they slam pipes on a piece of metal sculpture/frame, and various sounds
were triggered, probably from a drum machine.

Neat show - closest I ever got to a mosh pit, and I feel no need to get
any closer ;^)

(I was dressed in prep school casual [0], and no one else was!)

Lionel

[0] no-name polo shirt, clean jeans & sneakers

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall