FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Thu Aug 21 18:09:32 CDT 2003

> On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 07:15  PM, N.Miller wrote:

<snip>

> > I'm telling you, it's that reality distortion field...no one
> > that works at Apple can do anything but nod sagely whenever
> > SJ speaks.
> >
> > (I've seen it happen...it's scary.  I'm sure he has a magical
> > amulet hidden about his person somewhere.)
> >
> Hey even I think he's pretty cool... especially during Keynotes.
>
> Much better than the version that was portrayed before he left Apple in
> the 80's... he was much more of an arsehole apparently at that time and
> has mellowed out a good bit.

DISCLAIMER:  I am not an apple person.  I do not worship in the COJ(1), or the splinter group(2). I have no dawg in this fight.....

Seems to me the more simple explaination is that after he left, _they_ figured out that Jobs really did have the vision all along.

The Apple's performance since would seem to back this up.

AL

(1) Cult -o- Jobs
(2) Those that ran him off, and later took him back