[rescue] OS X, et al

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 21 21:55:43 CDT 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, N.Miller wrote:

> Modern games (*Carbon lib, feh*) or probably even OS X Photoshop,
> wouldn't be fun.

Photoshop wasn't all that fun, but GIMP and Illustrator ran quite well.

> But OS X inside MOL on Linux?!? ...There's something just wrong
> with that in spite of the fact that generally "meta" stuff is
> cool.

If I did that, I'd at least have to go for Basilisk-II running inside of
MacOS X running inside of MOL on *BSD with Linux emulation.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford