[rescue] Re: Throw another packet on the server...

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Aug 21 18:38:59 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 03:11 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 05:50:45PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
>> Too bad Datacenters are so F&A@(#*$n cold. (the only thing I don't
>> like
>> about them)
>
> Not me!  I keep my *house* at 67F.

Bill must like visiting TX state gov't buildings, too then.

I couldn't wear shorts in the summer when I worked at the
library--I'd have frozen to death during the work hours.

I always kept a fleece jacket in my cube for the long stints
in the DCs at various jobs, so I am with Andrew on this one.

=Nadine=