[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 21 14:51:28 CDT 2003

I never liked the CRT based iMacs.  They were funny
looking and hard to work on (with a decent amount of
laptop parts inside.)  Plus that circular mouse they
originally came with SUCKED!  A small cottage industry
popped up just just supply adapters to correct that
one.

The 21" monitors of that era were also a PITA.  Apple
is the only company i know of that would make a heavy
ass 21" monitor that is shaped like an egg with
absolutely no handles whatsoever.  Just asking to break
your foot and the CRT.  So glad they switched to LCDs.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/