FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 21 14:42:46 CDT 2003

On 21 Aug 2003, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Got any information on reproducing that keyboard bug?

It's intermittent.  However, I can say that it almost always happens
while I'm typing or tabbing between form elements before the page has
finished loading.  Clicking on a text field while the page is still

> I've not seen it, but I don't run anything other than xchat 1 on my U1.
> Which Solaris?

7 through 9.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford