[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 04:49:25 CDT 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 03:14 AM, Michael Schiller wrote:
> > Am I the only one that NEVER plays games on my computers?
>    Nope.

I second your righteous "Nope".

ObRescue: Finally got the uVAX 3400 I mentioned on here a bit ago,
complete with 3x RF71, TK70 and CMD CQD-223 SCSI card :)

Also had the M9060 load board fitted, but that was easily remedied.

It boots VMS 5.4-2 fine off DIA0. Now I just need to figure out how to
get TCP/IP onto it, and how many of the RF71s I can remove before the
PSU goes "argh, not enough load" and waves the white flag.

Ed.

--
I remember why I started becoming less tolerant, and I think I should strive
to become less tolerant in future. - RobA