FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Wed Aug 20 18:35:39 CDT 2003

kevin at mpcf.com said:
> I had that keyboard bug (keyboard input just stops working) under
> Mozilla 1.4.  Normally happens when you're filling out forms (and
> always on the last line aaahhhh)

I've seen this....  The blinking bar indicator in the form bow you _were_
working on disappears?  Like after accessing a dropdown selector, and
scrolling (or not?

Try dropping doen a menu from the menu bar and then clicking elsewhere.  If
this fails, try opening another browser window and closing it.  I get
control back almost always by doing this.

It seems to be a core rendering bug, as I have seen in it mozilla and in
galeon (my favorite).

AL