[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Aug 20 15:54:17 CDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Brian Dunbar wrote:

> > Does anyone have an example I can try for myself?  I really have
> > not ever seen a website I needed IE to use.

D'oh!  And here I am sitting on an example.  $ork's website (that is
www.$project.$agency.state.tx.us -- hostnames obfuscated to protect
me) doesn't work in anything other than IE/Windows.  Even IE/Macintosh
is broken--not due to ActiveX, either.  This is Grade-C b0rked-up
JavaScript for mouseovers and "pop-up menus".

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford