[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Aug 20 14:44:20 CDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> Yup. Been there, tried that. Never really got the hang of it.
> If that depend on it beeing a iMac G3/233 or me beeing blind, I don't
> know. :-)

Was it 10.1 or earlier?  10.2 is a -huge- improvement.  It's almost
livable for hardcore Unix users like us. :)

BTW, my PowerBook just arrived at the house.  I need to find a good
excuse to duck out early today.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford