[rescue] u2 drive trays

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Aug 20 13:10:42 CDT 2003

On 2003.08.20 17:36 Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Newer DEFPA driver in NetBSD?  Tell me more!
It is the same old PDQ driver from Matt Thomas. Matt sent me a mail when
I reported on a NetBSD mailing list that fpa(4) doesn't work on PowerPC.
I replied with a bug report and some weeks later he committed a bugfix
to -curent. I took a diff to -release, took over the changes to my 1.6
source tree, recompiled the kernel, works now. Meanwhile I sent a bug
report abut the SPARC64 issues, but haven't hered from him since then.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen