[rescue] u2 drive trays

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Aug 20 11:22:17 CDT 2003

With the IPs, i've just got to remember the subnet
(there are only two in my network) and the last octant,
everything else is either 192.168.1.* or 10.0.0.*

Not very creative but it works for me.  My machine
names definitely aren't inspired.  Many are default or
basic, IRIS, Octane, SS20 and such.

/KRM

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 18:04:43 +0200
Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be>