FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Aug 20 08:23:08 CDT 2003

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I really, really, really need to get that machine out of where it is.
>   If it's even still there. :-/

I never said I couldn't house it.  I just can't run it.  We just need to
work out -when-.  I'm not going to have a free weekend until 27 Sept,
but San Antonio is close enough that it could be a weekday evening run.

Ping me sometime in early September, and we can work something out.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford