[rescue] u2 drive trays

Daniel de Young daniel at velvetsea.com
Wed Aug 20 01:06:47 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 23:01, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> "Jonathan C. Patschke" wrote:
> >
> > > Goodwill here in town has a pair of Cisco FDDI concentrators for like
> > > $20 each.
> >
> > I got a ciscoSystems 1900 w/ dual blades from Eric this weekend for $25.
>
> That's just sick.
> I'd be happy if I'd EVER see a $200 FDDI-capable Cisco over here.
>
> The term "goodwill" together with "used computers" just isn't discovered
> here, yet.

What you need is a one way ticket to a Big 'Ol Country(TM) where waste
and excess are it's middle names!  Suits fsck the crap outta guys like
you and me by requiring expensive licenses to work (usually indicated by
four letter acronyms) and we even have to wear shoes! ;-)

Then you too can have $2 FDDI concentrators and the like!

-Dick Redneck