[rescue] RE: FDDI (was u2 drive trays)

James Birdsall jwbirdsa at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 12:59:06 CDT 2003

> James Birdsall had a decent reference up on his website.

Which is down at the moment for the same reason that I'm on a hotmail
(bleah) account now: my servers are strewn around the apartment and my link
to the outside world is a 19.2 data connection on a Nextel phone. My T1
provider was apparently taken over by the pod smacktards; I've given up on
them, but they're having great difficulty even handling the cancellation. I
hope to get DSL sometime, but I need to get a job first.

I'll try to get my webserver up so I can suck the Practical Guide to FDDI
off it and upload it to a temporary home today.

--James B.