[rescue] u2 drive trays

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 19 12:35:43 CDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Paul Weissmann wrote:

> where did the def*a drivers come from originally btw?
> i mean the bsd drivers?

Origianlly?  I have no idea.  But, according to quite a few people,
there is a -lot- of documentation on the DEFxA cards.

> the pdq driver put more load on the card itself, right?

Yes.

> > Are these the FDDI/S 2.0/3.0 cards?
>
> yes

Yeah, you'll be looking for drivers for a while.  I'm not sure they're
even supported in SunOS 5.x.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford