[rescue] u2 drive trays

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Aug 19 10:29:59 CDT 2003

If the equipment supports 100baseTX full duplex though that would eliminate
collisions between the two points.  no ???

I thought most adapters, (real) operating systems, and good switches
support full duplex.

Looking at my 2924XL I see the ports I have in use (all set to auto
negotiate) are at 100BaseTX full duplex.

none of the ports I have in use (other than the one last used by an old
386 running DOS and PCNFS show any collisions).

-- Curt