[rescue] Compact Flash to IDE...

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Mon Aug 18 13:52:49 CDT 2003

Well, from experimental results, I've not seen any problems with them regarding
the voltage.  I've had this one up and running solid for 8 or 9 months,
without an
issue.   When I got the adapter, I tried it in nearly every box I had (just
for grins to
see if they all would boot from it...so far, every box I've tried has
booted just fine...
and that's from some old 486'es, pentium, pentium III, celeron, amdK5, K6,
etc.....I had a lot of junk at the old house...)  I tried like 4 or 5 CF
cards I have
that were big enough to hold the wolverine disk image...and again, no problems
that I have seen. (of course YMMV...)

Earl