[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Aug 16 17:52:53 CDT 2003

Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Children in Israel only go missing on the weekends or Holidays, or do
> they simply wait to look for them when it is more convienient??? ;^)

Often they do. During the week they are too busy with school work to
wander off. Unfortunately the last two that did were murdered by a
parent who told the police they were missing. (two incidents over
several years)  :-(

But we don't have enough missing children to put their pictures on
anything such as milk cartons.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069