[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Aug 16 13:37:07 CDT 2003

Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Can't do either right now...  :(

You can learn the hebrew, being around people who speak it help. I've learned
more Hebrew in the last year when my to younger sons started to speak it.

As for walking, I hope that's temporary, and as we say here "have a full and
quick recovery".

> What if you already have your own rifle?  :)  (And that's Mauser.)

I sold off all of my stuff before I moved here. :-( Sambo has a better idea
of how to do things, hopefully he'll add something.

> I could deal.  I could do with doing something that I can convince
> myself is *worth* a shit.

lot of that here. Reminds me of the 60s when people still cared in the
U.S.

> > You're expected to show up weekly to practice your shooting (at their
> > expense).
>
> *sigh*  SUCH a hardship...   get paid to play!  :)

Defense is taken seriously here. IMHO Jefferson would have liked the place.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069
Icq/AIM Uin: 2661079 MSN IM: geoffrey_mendelson at hotmail.com (Not for email)