[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Aug 15 21:30:50 CDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:20:24 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
<jp at celestrion.net> said:
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, N. Miller wrote:
>
> > I think I'm going to have to meet Jonathan's family next
> > time I'm in Texas.  Do these women play paintball and hunt,
> > too?
>
> My sister probably would play paintball.  I don't know if SWMBO would or
> not.  Neither of them hunt.

I've never hunted either, but I want to try it out some time after
taking some serious shooting lessons (as opposed to the plinking
I do occasionally).

I don't think the SO would refer to me as SWMBO, he'd be more
likely to refer to me as SWIAAR, 'cause I am almost always right.
;-)

> > (Yes, I miss Texas.  Kalifornia sucks ass except for the skiing,
> > Monterey Bay, and giant sequoias.)
>
> But, you'll soon have The Governator!

He's braver than I am.  But he does have Warren Buffet on his
squad, which is a Good Thing.  I just think that anyone stepping
into that gap is a train wreck about to happen...

If I was the Dems or Reps, I'd put a sacrificial lamb in there who
could maintain good face/party popularity.  Frankly I think that
position will kill the career of whomever is in it.  There's about
a .01% chance of being successful.

But hey, Mr. S plays a superhero in the movies, maybe he is one
in Real Life too.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller