[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Fri Aug 15 19:08:08 CDT 2003

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:06:55 -0500, "Bill Bradford" <mrbill at mrbill.net>
said:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 01:56:30PM -0700, David Passmore wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 04:00:05PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > > Amy doesen't wear makeup either.  I like her that way.  No artificial
> > > colors or flavors, etc.
> > No third-party aftermarket accessories?
>
> Not when I can help it. 8-)  Got her a kick-ass leather jacket about six
> months ago though, she's like the female terminator in that and some
> shades.

To give Dave a little more imagination fodder:  Buddies once got on
an elevator with me after they had seen Aliens and I hadn't yet,
and said, "Vasquez!"

Though I never could do chin-ups, and wouldn't even try nowadays since
I put on a few pounds from the mostly desk-bound IT jobs.  But, I can
still exude the aura when I try--I call it my filtering mechanism.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller
  vraptor at promessage.com