[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 14 15:57:19 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Because i don't like Iron Maiden.  If you listen
> closely, there's a point there.

The only point I see is that you let a personal prejudice get in the way
of evaluating someone's proficiency at performing a task.  Was the
person violating any public decency laws?  Why, then, does it matter.
Clothes don't make the man.  The man makes the man.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford