[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 14 15:42:43 CDT 2003

On 14 Aug 2003, Daniel de Young wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 11:21, Kevin wrote:
>
> > in a D&G suit or jeans and a Tee shirt.  Some people
> > seem to believe that showing up a crumpled Iron Maiden
> > shirt and torn jeans is OK, because "it's them", and i
> > happen to believe otherwise.
>
> I interviewed that guy! <g>

Why does it matter, if the person can do the job?  I'm -very- rarely
(read as: less than once a year) more formal than a pullover shirt
and jeans, but none of my bosses have ever seemed to care.  Are you
paying the guy to work or are you paying him to fit in well with the
furniture?

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford