[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Aug 14 15:08:06 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 11:33 AM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> But, on a bit of a tangent, am I the only one thing thinks that makeup
> tastes bad?

No, you aren't.  It also can destroy light colored clothing.
Two of the many reasons...

About the only thing I give way wrt 'cosmetics' is smelling
good (sensitive nose--you can imagine how that thread on organic
chemistry smells made me think about you nutters).  And since
I don't like flowery scents, I tend to buy unisex and/or non-
gender specific products.

Of course, I also have a buzz cut and set off lesbian 'gaydar'
all the time.

I could never imagine being one of the sheeple of the world.

=Nadine=