[rescue] (no subject)

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu Aug 14 15:08:13 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 11:46 AM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

>> Business dress in Israel is VERY different than the States.
>
> Err, how so?  Is what you describe unusual for over there?  It sounds
> normal for here.

This wasn't business "casual", just normal office wear. There's a joke
about the Israeli guy in jeans and a wrinkled shirt being the important
gov't minister and the one in the expensive suit, tie and sunglasses
being his driver.

> So, how many of your toys can you take with you?

Not nearly enough. Wanna come down and take stuff from my basement
before we have to have it all hauled away? Settlement on the house is
Sep 3, and I'd like it all gone efore then.

That's an open offer for anyone who's interested, by the way.

---sambo