[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Thu Aug 14 14:15:23 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire wrote:

>    With very few exceptions, I believe that anyone whose title begins
> with "chief" and ends with "officer" is just a criminal who hasn't
> gotten busted yet.

Unfortunately when you start a "start up" you need to have those titles.
Basicly they translate as:

CFO: The only one who can balance a checkbook and gets stuck figuring out
     who owes what at lunch time.

CTO: The geek who invented it.

CEO: The geek who looks better in a suit than the CTO or CFO.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069
Icq/AIM Uin: 2661079 MSN IM: geoffrey_mendelson at hotmail.com (Not for email)