[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 14:11:53 CDT 2003

There are definitely those guys out there, in fact
there are some within walking distance from my office
door, but they are not all that way, i'm certainly not,
although i reserve the right to my special opinions
when if i see someone coming into work with no shoes as
someone mentioned earlier.  I don't trust the woodstock
look and more than you trust suits.  Perhaps we're both
prejudiced bastards :)

/KRM