[rescue] E3000's

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 14 13:23:32 CDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 04:18:12PM -0700, N. Miller wrote:
> On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 02:57 PM, Frank Van Damme wrote:
> >In any case, Antec and Thermaltake are generally regarded as the best
> >on the market.
> >

> I have yet to see a computer case that I like better than
> Antec, either.  Nice colors (if you care), and the little
> tool-less removable disk bays rock.  *And* rolled edges
> everywhere so you don't bash up your hands.
>
> For PC hardware, pretty spiff.

I thought about getting one, but I already bought a power supply, and they all
come with one in the local stores.

Plus, I kind of like the Lian-Li PC-60USB.

What I like about the Lian-Li, is they are nice and deep, so the drives
don't cover the motherboard, and the don't have frame parts to route
wires though.

They are also cheaper, a bit, than the Antecs, but that's probably
because of the power supply in the Antec.

I am doing a lot of evaluation right now on a case. I am just about
forced to get one (bad voodoo with current case) so minimizing cost is
an issue, but I refuse to buy a piece of junk.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com