[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 14 13:11:33 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Very good reference, one of the all time funniest
> movies around.  Not sure if it was suppose to be a
> comedy but it sure was to me, especially that scene.

I loved it.  I love fucked-up movies.  American Psycho will make you
laugh and recoil in horror and disgust at the same time, if you've ever
spent time around suits.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford