[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Aug 14 12:39:40 CDT 2003

"From: Shannon <shannon at widomaker.com>
"
"Sometimes I think no one understands that legal != ethical in all cases.

lawyers are trained that way on purpose.

i can see the point, intellectually - how do you get people to agree
on what the law is, unless you thrash it out and put it down in black
and white?  and the corollary is that people who interpret the law
must put their own morals and scruples aside and work only to the code
everyone agrees on.

unfortunately, the approach produces the type of lawyers we all know
and love - well, know - as a side effect.  and politicians...