[rescue] Fair Warning RPC Worm (Zenworks)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Aug 14 12:54:50 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Zenworks was a very cool product.  Kind of like an SMS
> Server that actually worked.  Is it still around?  I
> thought they dropped it a couple of years ago?

It's still around, and it's about to get a HUGE feature-upgrade that
merges Zen for Servers into Zenworks.  It performs much goodness here at
WeSpendTaxDollars.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford