[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software..... (waaay the f**k of topic)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 12:50:44 CDT 2003

It is also very much possible that once you actually
SEE these issues from both sides that your views become
much less radical.

That's not to say that some people in corporate America
are not grade A assholes, and i am certainly not saying
that some of the stuff they do isn't detestable,
Kenneth Lay deserves the death penalty IMHO, but there
is an awful lot of talk going on here about how
people/companies should act in scenarios that most
people here have never been in or even been close to.
Some corporate actions are clearly fucked up, but for a
great many others, I wouldn't be so speculative on how
"things should be" unless i myself have been at the
helm in a similar situation.

/KRM