[rescue] (no subject)

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu Aug 14 10:38:46 CDT 2003

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 11:19 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:

>> If you wear a
>> tie the secretary will think that you are trying to sell us life
>> insurance and she will not let you in."

> So, did you go in a BDU?  :)
> Sounds like the perfect place to wear jeans to an interview.

Maybe I ought to have. Khakis with cargo pockets (close enough?) and a
linen button-down shirt, black combat boots. All the employees were
wearing jeans or khakis, except the office manager, who had a blouse
and nice skirt.

Business dress in Israel is VERY different than the States.

---sambo
back in the states for a month or two