[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Aug 14 10:34:41 CDT 2003

Kurt Huhn [mailto:kurt at k-huhn.com] on Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:17 AM

> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:00:00 -0500
> Brian Dunbar <Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:

> > Aside; now that I'm in Wisconsin I can't imagine needing a suit for an
> > interview.  It's a world o' differance from Dallas or Raleigh.
> >

> I'd love to find a good place to work in the upper midwest - my wife
> though, has this perception of it being perpetually cold and snowy up
> there....

<shrug>  I've been here since September of '02.  Fall was brisk, winter was
downright _cold_ and the summer has been temperate.  It rains a good bit,
which is nice.  There was more snow than I'm used to (any snow would be more
than I'm used to) but less than I expected.  All in all the summers are
easier to deal with than in Texas and in the winter  ... you bundle up and
appreciate the value of a good pair of gloves.

But I'm from Texas so my perceptions may be skewed.

~brian