[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Aug 14 10:15:35 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:44:46 -0400
Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

>    This may make me sound like a weirdo, but I consider wearing
>    clothing
> that misrepresents who I am to be very disrespectful to the people I'm
> meeting.

100% agreed.  I even consider wearing the golf shirt misrepresentation
since I never wear them on other occasions.  However, I guess I allow
that much to the interviewer.  Right now, as I sit at my desk, I'm
wearing sweatshorts (a.k.a. gym shorts) and a "Bodybuilding.com" tshirt.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."