[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Aug 14 09:00:00 CDT 2003

Kurt Huhn [mailto:kurt at k-huhn.com] on Thursday, August 14, 2003 8:27 AM
said;

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:18:11 -0500
> Brian Dunbar <Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:
> >
> > Excepting the company I'm at now, where I was told NOT to suit up,
> > I've always worn my suit to interview.  Since '93 I've worked at maybe
> > eight companies, and I've never gone more than 6 weeks without a job,
> > IIRC.
>

> On the other hand, I also have never gone more than 6 weeks without a
> job - and I've *never* worn a suit to an interview.  Comfortable slacks
> and a golf shirt are the most I've ever "dressed up".

Oh, I wasn't implying there was a direct connection 'tween suits-job and
nosuit-nojob'.  I used to keep finding really good jobs with 'mega corps' or
as a govt' contractor (ugh) and then they would evaporate after 18 or 24
months.  Most likely the difference between where we've worked.

Aside; now that I'm in Wisconsin I can't imagine needing a suit for an
interview.  It's a world o' differance from Dallas or Raleigh.

~brian